Aug 10, 2012

Taiwan 3


#nowplaying Take it off - Ke$ha 

I'm terribly sorry for procrastinating again ._. so here's the third post - a two days one night trip to Tai Chung.

bye Taipei, see you soon (:

hello Tai Chung! after a 4(?) hours bus ride. its like going to KL from JB.

welcome to Sun Moon Lake











spot neh umma eheheh :3


hot and sticky and tired



some kind of food


ahhh yummy japanese ice cream :D 

strawberry and milk :D

umma

haiiii 

some people singing traditional songs at the dock



ahhh so pretty i cant even...















Day 4
























bored

sien

ugly face 








THE WEIRDEST AND MOST DISGUSTING ICE CREAM I HAVE EVER TASTED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. MUSHROOM FLAVOUR YOU TELL ME!!! UGH

a cute breakfast shop hehhe after that we went to Che Cheng 





thats my legs and my bag I'M BORED









OWL LOVEEEE



my first ever tain ride eheheh :3 but my umma was more excited than i was




HERROW <3

map (stating the obvious)

paddy fields


more paddy fields




train tickets! so cute one. 

hello uncle, i didnt mean to take a photo of you

train station


map on a pillar!


no idea whats this



hello gingy :D

I'm sorry this is such a terrible blog post cox i dont really like it here so i didnt take much notice of anything else. i apologize for crappy captions too. but look, its not flooded with my face! 

#nowplaying Mirotic - TVXQ

the next post will be more exciting, i promise! 
hari sukan tomorrow eheheh RED HOUSE HWAITING! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment