Aug 20, 2012

Ang's 17th


Celebrated Ang aka "Angelica" 's birthday on Friday.

Can you guess where were we?



HAHAHA yes, T.G.I.F! (expensive shit i really wonder why we went there)




honey! <3


sudden & miss sunflower


cheng ying and yumanman


GIVE ME MONEY AND I'LL GET MORE! hahahaha


appetizer, which we ordered and 'qiao zha' on the birthday boy XD


mine!


sudden's!


miss sunflower's!


honey & cheng ying's!


yumanman's!


birthday boy's!


JIANG! Let's play spot the mole! hahahahaha







OH THERE'S AN UNGLAM PHOTO OF SUDDEN (pls don't kill me)






URI SUPER JUNI O~ R~ !!!


A very hard to get shot. LOL inside joke.












waiting for the cake...?


K, no idea what was I doing ._.




T.G.I.F tradition to kacau the birthday boy/girl






Ang flirting with the waitress LOL


"Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. So here's my number. So call me maybe"

HAHAHA. It was my umma's birthday too. When she came to fetch us, all of them sang happy birthday to my mom. It was all laughters on the journey to omega ^^

Photo credit: yumanman 

No comments:

Post a Comment