Jan 29, 2013

Hair

HELLO EVERYONEEEEE

Oh I miss spam blogging hahahaha. *schedules spam* Just in case I go MIA again & get scolded for not blogging :p hehehe

I'm so hungry now. I need food. Gonna do my hair later. Decided not to perm but dye. Idk what to colour dye! My mom wouldn't allow me to do anything outrageous like blonde or pink or blue one la. Can only dye at the bottom of my hair. But then I got a friend also did that so I scared later she think I copy her T____T Anyway, since the new hair dresser just cut 2 inch of my hair away (my hair grows really slow so 2 inches matter a lot to me!) I'm kinda tempted to cut my hair short & curl the bottom like this


But my mom has opinion on this too -.-
She's afraid that I might become too cute LOLOL but hor 人可爱什么发型都可爱 ok!
hehehehehe so thick skinned omg!

If I dont cut, I might wanna dye the bottom back of my hair pink or turqouise. Like this


My friend (senior)'s hair lah hahaha. follow her on ig! 

HOW AH OMG SOMEONE PLS TELL ME WHAT TO DO W MY HAIR!!!
I dont dare to do too outrageous now cause scared if I get good result for SPM & can go on the stage to get my result but because of my stupid school they dont lemme take then I can slap myself alrdy -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment