Dec 19, 2012

Dyeing My Hair

... for the first time!


I used liese cause it's always on the TV & it seems quite easy to use. I also tried using it once on my mom & BFF always uses this.


Before


Last time seeing my natural colour


Spot my green contacts ^^


kkk anxious


chu~


I'm gonna miss my natural colour


OK LAH START LIAO LA


Things in the box. Read the instructions properly & do the allergic test ok! Follow ALL the instructions given. You dont wanna end up being blind (foam get into eyes) or rashes (apply on skin for too long) or anything else.


Use an old towel to protect your clothes from being stained. I'm stupid. I wore my white HK shirt -.- i dont have step by step tutorial cause hand are full of foam. Please be careful when you dye hor! You dont want to end up with a dyed ear or forehead. & & & MOST IMPORTANTLY dont kena your eyes!!!


Here's the outcome!


Not very visible right?


almost same with my natural hair colour -.-


a bit wasted


I wanted a lighter colour


but forget it la


CAUSE I AM STILL FABULOUS! hahahahah


SWAG. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment