May 25, 2014

Small Things That Makes Me Happy

I know I missed my weekly Friday update but I'm really not in the mood to write it... #pms

* * * * *

Hmm, been in drafts for quite some time now. Saw this question on Ask.fm. It got me thinking...

So, what makes me happy?

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things.....

Uhh, ok, I know, let's not get too carried away hahaha

Ok, small things that makes me happy, hmm..

1. A nice good morning/goodnight text.
2. When someone sings to me.
3. When someone buys me food.
4. Nice, tight hugs
5. Ice cream
6. A hand-written note
7. Something made specially for me
8. When someone remembers something I said.
9. Forehead kisses
10. Cuddles
11.Finding money in my pocket
12. Back scratches
13. A phone call from someone I miss
14. Fast food
15. Dancing
16. Blasting good music
17. Good company

These are my little things that makes me happy.
What are yours? (:
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment