Mar 17, 2013

Lynette's 18th



Block F-01-07 & F-01-08 Jalan Harmonium 24/2 Taman Desa Tebrau Johor Bahru Johor, 81100 Johore Bahru, Malaysia
(shops next to tebrau city)

I quite like this place cause there's not many people & the food looks quite nice.
The waiter & waitresses seems quite nice too.
They came quickly to wipe our table when someone spilled over their drinks.
Also, they didn't mind when we laughed or talked too loudly or walked here & there & everywhere.

Yes, I will certainly go there again.
I rate 9/10. Can't rate 10 cause it's too far from my house hahaha.

-

I'll only post photos cause I doubt anyone will want to see boring text haha










































I took these for them.





& I got this after many many tries...


It's ok. Here photos from my phone are all here. Now posting photos taken by other people.

























- END -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN LYNETTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment