Mar 12, 2013

100 Q&A About Me ♥



- Personal -

1. How do you define honesty?
Nothing, just honest. Speak the truth. No hiding or twist & turns.

2. What is your biggest fear or worry?
Currently, my SPM results & if I can get into Lasalle.

3. What is the main thing that makes you unique?
I am err, straight forward. I guess? LOL.

4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out?
WOW. ONE thing is hard... My money? or pendrives cause all my photos (memories) are inside.

5. What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying?
If I tell you, next time you'll know if I am lying to you or not. 

6. What is the oldest item you own?
Photographs of me when I was a baby....? IDK.

7. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want to receive?  
My dream house, thanks (;

8. What does it mean to have courage?
To apologize after a quarrel knowing you are wrong.
Facing difficulties & not running away from them.

9. Do you like your name?
Yeah, why shouldn't I? It's a gift from my papa.

10. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Yes. The most common one would be Bling.

11. If you could have any special magic, what would it be?
Teleportation (;

12. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
First, no sickness in this world. Second, excel in everything I do. Third, more wishes.

13. What is your greatest strength?
Acting cute to get what I want? hahahahaha

14. What is your worst weakness?
My nephew. I would give in to whatever (mostly) he wants. Which I seldom do to other people.

15. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?
In good use, like warning people about trouble. Don't ask me what toto/4D number/exam questions will come out ok.

16. Is your favorite time the past, present or the future?
Present. Because it's a gift from God.

17. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Product designer. Married. With kids. haha

18. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today?
So many people. People who loves me. People who hates me. & I would like to say thank you.

19. If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose?
Dang. This is hard. Depends on what crime I committed la.

20. Describe a time you got into trouble.
Was I ever in trouble???

21. What do you do when you first wake up in the morning?
Check the time. DUH

22. What makes you a good person?
I'm still trying.

23. What would your obituary say?
Died saving the world. HAHA

24. What is your greatest regret?
I have no time for regrets.

25. How would you describe standing on a beach looking at the ocean?
Relax & free.

26. What is your favorite outfit to wear?
Jumper & shorts cause it's comfy.

27. What do you do when you are driving alone in a car?
Sing. Or eat.

- Love & Friendship -
  
28. If a friend is being bullied or harassed by someone, what do you do?
Find that person & make sure he/she gets a taste of his/her own medicine.

29. Reflect on the characteristics of your best friend. What makes him or her so special?
She is honest. She never lies to me & always tell me what she thinks. She don't waste time on stupid things. Or start any drama. We can talk about anything in this world & laugh at everything.

30. Has anyone close to you passed away?
My grandfather. I miss him.

31. Describe a time you fell in love.
It was head over wheels & now I feel like a dumbass. hahaha

32. Can you keep secrets? Describe a time you didn’t.
Yes. I'm not a blabber.

33. How do you show your love for others?
In different ways. Depends on who you are to me. How close you are to me.

34. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Ah, so many people has done many nice & sweet things to me! Let me just try to recall if there are any really significant one.... I think it's my mom. She is the one that is always doing nice things for me. She's always trying her best to be a great mother (& believe me mama, you are. ♥) & always trying to make me happy. & I love her for her being her.

35. If you could become anyone’s friend that you want, who would you choose?
Geu Namja...

36. Are you the type of person with lots of friends or just a few close ones?
Lots of friends but just a few close ones.

37. What is one quality you admire most in others?
Bravery

38. Do you prefer to be with those who are younger or older than you are?
Neither. People around my age would be good.

39. If you could ask me one question, and I had to answer you truthfully, what would you want to know?
My readers can answer this. Ask me on any platform except fb ok haha. Depends on what you ask also ya (:

40. What is the meanest thing you have ever done to someone?
Oh gosh what kind of question is this.... I'm never/always mean. LOL depends on how close you are to me. But we all know it's only just a joke. 

41. Who is one friend from your past you want to reconnect with?
They are all still my friends. May not be very close but we're still friends.

42. When did you kiss for the first time and what was it like?
I was reeeally young I think. It was fine. After all, she's my mom (;

43. Describe an activity that you think is truly romantic.
Getting married. I think. hahaha

44. If you were to write a love note to your sweetheart, what would it say?
YER. I'm very shy to tell you all here la. Come be my sweetheart then you'll know la :p

45. When you are in trouble, whom do you call for help?
My parents

46. Who are the people you love the most?
Mom, dad, sisters, Travis, grandma, aunt, BFF, darling, twinnie, unnie, umma, honey, bee, him.

- Global -
47. If you could speak any language, what would it be and why?
Japanese & French. I love both of this languages.

48. If you had to pick one place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you go?
Hello Kitty Town cause I havent been there yet )':

49. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about?
Dance & ceramics.

50. If you lived in the pioneer days, would you have traveled east or stayed put in the west?  
Go north cause imma rebel wahaha

51. Which is your favorite non-profit organization? What do you do to help them?
Don't have.

52. If you could travel to space, would you go?
If its free, why not? Am I dumb or what? It's an experience!

53. If you could move anywhere, where would you go and why?
Greece. No why.

54. Would you want to travel the world on a boat in the sea?
No thank you. I cant swim & I hate the water.

55. When you travel away from home, do you miss it?
Of course.

56. What is the greatest crisis we face as a world?
People judge too much.

57. Describe your favorite vacation.
My whole family in Melacca when I was still in elementary school.

58. If you could write your own bill of rights, what would you include?
Apa ini???

59. What is going on today in the world that affects you the most?
Global warming & open burning.

- Health - 

60. What bad habit would you be willing to give up if it guaranteed you would live to be 100?
Sleeping late. Anyway, I wouldnt wanna live until 100 -.-

61. What is your favorite thing to eat?
RICE. Your typical asian.

62. What is one food that you will not eat?
Bean sprouts & yam.

63. What is your favorite way to exercise?
Dance

64. If you had to choose to be blind or deaf, which one would you pick?
Blind

65. Have you ever been to a hospital? Why?
You mean stay in a hospital or went to a hospital???
Yes, I stayed before. After a few days I was born.
Yes, I went before. To visit sick people. 

66. If you could have someone else’s face, whom would you choose?
Suzy (Miss A)

or IU

or Sulli (FX)

or Park Bom (2NE1)

or Lena Fujii 

or Angelababy

or Yoona (SNSD)

or Krystal (FX)

or Tsubasa Masuwaka

67. Describe a vivid dream you have had.
Attending a wedding & running away cause I cannot stand seeing the groom saying "I do". But then the groom ran away from the church hall after me cause apparently, he organised this wedding to lure me back to see him cause he loves me & wants to be with me. WTF HAHAHA

68. What physical feature do you least like about yourself?
My fat cheeks

69. Would you want to know the exact day of your death?
Nope

- Work & Career -  

70. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be?
Wolverine. IDK cause it's acted by Hugh Jackman...

71. If you could pick one thing to change about your (ex)school or job, what would it be?
The education system, the pms headmistress & pms discipline mistress.

72. What are most proud of?
???

73. Are you the kind of person who wants to be the big fish in a little pond or the little fish in the big pond?
Big fish in a little pond.

74. Describe a time when you wanted to quit, but didn’t.
I almost wanted to quite school cause it sucked. But I didn't because I can't.

75. Mention one goal. When do you hope to accomplish it?
Finish doing my diploma. By 2016.

76. Is competition good for you?
Yes

77. If you could study anything you wanted in school, what would you want to learn more about?
Dance

78. What is something you learned in school that you think is useless to you today?
Rumusan, Novel, Komsas, Peribahasa, Add Maths, Physics, Chemistry, PJK wtf.

79. When someone fails at something, what should he or she do?
Try again.

80. If you could pick any career, what would you want to be?
A singer. I would like to hold a concert.

81. Do you want to be famous?
Yes.

- Entertainment -  

82. If you could become a character in a TV show or movie, who would you chose to be?
Emily from Step Up 4 Revolution

83. What is your favorite outside activity?
Shopping

84. What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?
CNY. Eating, sleeping, hanging out with relatives & getting ang paus.

85. What is your favorite sport? Do you play or just watch?
Rhythmic Gymnastic. Watch. And get amazed (& jealous) by their super flexible bods.




86. Have you been on a roller coaster? What did it feel like?
Yeah. Cramp. haha. I always get leg cramps when I go on a roller coaster.

87. If you had to spend a day not using any technology, what would you do?
Paint.

88. Describe the perfect party.
Rent a hotel suite. Decorate with pink helium balloons. Polaroids. A few close friends (& thier bf/gf  maybe). Booze. Snacks. Karaoke set. Just chill (:

89. What is your favorite type of art?
Fine arts.

90. What sport do you think you are the best at?
None ):

91. Do you play an instrument?
No ):

92. Which is your favorite song?
High High by GD & TOP


93. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you want to be?
Shizuku Tsukishima from Whisper of the Heart (Ghibli Studios)
Got gets to be together with Seiji!


94. Do you know any jokes? If so, tell me one.
Have you heard that Oxygen & Magnesium are dating?
I'm like OMg.

95. What is the one thing that makes you laugh the hardest?
There was this time when I saw a person walking into a glass wall....

- Family -  

96. What makes your family unique from others?
Cause no one else has them as their family

97. When you think back to your childhood, what was the hardest part about being a kid?
Leaving my mom for kindergarten

98. What are some of your family’s traditions?
If you mean traditions by rules... there's quite a few.
My curfew is 10pm (if anyone wants to jio me out)
There's a few more la but I'm lazy to recall & type out all.

99. Do you know how you got your name?
No idea.

100. Are you like your parents or different? How?
IDK

Thats all. Stay tuned for more updates. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment