Oct 20, 2012

SOS

OH MY GOD MY DESKTOP JUST DIEDDDDDD... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T DIE YET D: I STILL GOT A LOT OF PHOTOS INSIDE LEH. AT LEAST LET ME SAVE ALL OF THEM INTO MY PENDRIVES FIRST CAN OR NOT!!!!! WTF WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!?!
T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
MAI AN NEH LEH D':

I dont care about the songs. I can re download but all photos gone = memories gone leh!!! LIKE AMNESIA LIKE THAT. NOOOOOO!!!!!! Please please please resurrect leh my dear desktop.

HAIH, I think hor if cannot retrieve them, i can only thank God that i save the pictures to my Taiwan trip & SS4SG pictures to one of my pendrive liao TvT else I think I will die. OHMYHYUKJAE T_______T




UPDATE:

I got all my photos out cause it came back alive & soon after i finish, it died again. Ok, tata computer. Thank you for all these years. I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment