Sep 24, 2012

Shopaholic

Heh, I am now typing this on Saturday. The day I posted the below 3 posts. Actually I'm in an extreme blogging mood and want to post everything today but I scared you all never see my last few posts. So yeah, I scheduled it to be posted today so if you see this the first time, I am currently having tuition in Omega at Mr Lim's Chemistry class.

Anyway, here's the shopping haul I promised. 

on ze car


#ootd

totally loving the back of this tank top ♡

stuff i bought. LOL technically its stuff daddy bought for me cause umma claimed money from dad.


bought this for Travis from KSL :D kinda expensive but super cute loh, put battery dy can move and sing and shine one! hahhaha, he confirm will LOVE it! its 17.90RMB

and this bloody cutesy pair of shoes :D baby stuff are all damn expensive can. this is like about 24RMB after 30% discount ._.


masks from sasa! 10RMB for 4.

shorts! :D 2 for 50RMB 

floral dress. super comfy one! its on sale at 29.90RMB

from sgp forgot the price cause the girl keep saying "oh if you buy this then this one cheaper that one can mix with this then how much..." yada yada so i got blurred. 

the back of the shirt up there! :D

tank tops (: i think they are 2 for 10SGD. 
when i reached home and tried them it was actually quite fitting. if my boobs where any larger I couldnt have fit in it. HAHAHAHA

ok, next post coming up: SNSD & Big Bang nail tutorial ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment