Apr 18, 2013

Blogger Survey

Hi, just a random survey for my readers, if you care to reply me hahaha. Cause I am curious of what you guys think of me (& if you guys will bother to reply me haha).
Can copy & paste on comment box as anonymous if you don't want me to know who are you or if you don't mind, can email me your answers @ qw.yap1011@gmail.com also (: 
or you can just ignore this

DISCLAIMER: I stole this from the FB status thingy. I did not make this up. If you want, feel free to steal it as well. hahaha

You look like a:
[] Korean
[] Japanese
[] Chinese
[] Eurasian
[] Filipino
[] Malaysian
[] American
[] Punjabi
[] Indonesian
[] Asian
[] Indian
[] Others

I would buy ___ for your birthday:
[] anything you want that I can afford
[] candies
[] clothes
[] a bottle of alcohol
[] drugs
[] rocks
[] nothing

Would I date you:
[] Maybe, in future..
[] Of course!
[] Why not? (;
[] Ew.
[] Idk ._.
[] I'm okay with it, would you?

If we were together, I'd:
[] break up with you immediately!
[] text you good morning everyday to make your day (:
[] bring you to watch shooting stars
[] try to last long with you
[] meet you everyday ♥
[] ew.
[] LOL! Impossible.

If I saw you with another guy/girl
I would be:
[] very jealous
[] text you to ask, Where are you?
[] walk over and say HELLO
[] Ignore you

You are:
[] Pretty
[] above average
[] cute
[] normal
[] friendly
[] mean
[] sexy
[] F A B
[] crazy!

I want you to:
[] text me
[] hangout with me
[] meet me soon
[] party with me
[] chat with me
[] make this as your status
[] worry about me every time

Where do I know you :
<> Nursery
<> K1/2
<> Pri School
<> Sec School
<> Poly
<> FB
<> IDK you

Do I love you ?
<> Yes!!! ♥
<> NOPE
<> As a Brother/Sister :p
<> As a friend :)
<> Maybee ^^
<> A bit
<> I don't know you
<> Confused

If I saw u on public i'll :
<> HELLO/HI ! :D
<> Pretend i never see u :p
<> Smile :))
<> Ignore , walk away & dont care
<> Take something and thrown at you
<> Hug you

<> Wave

Rates :
<> Below 20 % ...
<> 30% :(
<> 50% :/
<> 60% :)
<> 70% :D
<> 90% :DD
<> 100% ♥
<> you broke my scale ♥ ♥
<> No Response

I want you to :
<> Stop being a stranger!
<> Do nothing
<> Blog more (obviously I added this myself)
<> Meet up soooon!!!!!
<> Stop blogging (and this...)

<> Go away

-------------------------

Or if there is anything else you want me to know about me you can also tell me.
You can be honest. You can tell me I am bitchy/stuck up/ugly/pretty/cute/mean/try-too-hard/blogger wannabe or whatsoever la. Positive & negative also can. But please ah, don't be too mean about this ok. Thank you. Wo love ni men. Mwah!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment