Check out my new tab above 'CharmX101' for discount code for my newly open instashop (:
Picture from [www.simplyrecipes.com]
As you all know, I'm on my sem break right now. I haven't made a lot of plans for this holiday as my life had been really really hectic before I started my holiday and I just wanted to rest for my holidays. And also, I caught a few airplanes (people cancelling outings on me) this holiday so I'm kinda disappointed and then I just forget planning knowing nothing will go as planned.
So, because I haven't planned anything. I was super super super bored and one night, I got so bored I went to google 'What to do when you are bored' and a whole long list came out. The word 'baking' then popped out and immediately I really really wanna bake something!!! But, what to bake? I haven't prepared anything at all and it's already night time, most of the baking shops would have been closed and even if I go giant, by the time I come back home, I'd be lazy to start baking. Then suddenly, I remember coming across this really really simple baking recipe - Brownies in a mug. It's all over pintrest and I'm not sure if it would work because, as many of us know, pintrest don't really have the best turorials.
Anyway, I found a recipe of google and tried it. It was so so so so good and so easy to make, I decided that I wanna share this with my readers!
What you will need:
- 2 tablespoon drinking water
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract/vanilla flavour/vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoon white sugar (preferably fine sugar but the normal one will do too)
- 2 tablespoon pure cocoa powder
- a microwaveable mug
I had this eeyore mug for ages but it was so big and heavy, I hardly ever use it. I'm glad a found a way to use it! (:
1. Pour the water into your mug.
2. Add vanilla extract/vanilla/flavour/vanilla essence.
3. Add melted butter.
4. Stir well to combine all the wet ingredients
5. Pour in the flour.
6. Then the sugar.
7. And finally, the cocoa powder.
8. Then you mix, mix, mix!
It should look like this when you're done mixing.
9. Place your mug in your microwave and microwave for 60-90 seconds.
10. Add your favourite ice cream and enjoy your freshly baked brownie in a mug!
I never bluff you all right? It's really simple to make and most of the stuff are what you have at home. It's so simple you can just buy the ingredients and store it somewhere, when you're hungry, you just take everything, combine and microwave! Now you can bake your cake and have it too. Easier,faster and definitely healthier than cooking instant noodles! HAHAHA
BUT WELL, ENJOY YOUR CAKE!