Sep 8, 2014

Sem Break III

HELLO
NI HAO
DAI GA HOU

KONICHEWA
ANNYEONGHASEYO
BONJOUR

It's been so so so so long since I last updated omgggg hahahaha
Pls believe me when I said I tried to update as soon as my sem break started but my lappy had been giving me problems since I last rendered that stupid video for submission ): but anyway, my BIL helped me reformat and now it's all good again. Before anything else, #nowplaying >


My jam. Maybe I'm secretly a party girl :x I keed, not. Maybe hehehehe

SOOOOOO

HOW'S LIFE?
*awkward silence*

Ok lemme talk about what I did before the holiday started, apart from rendering my submission project.

Played futsal
Picnic-ed
Rode a bike (nah not really)
Watched movies
Played mahjong
Played pool
Girls day out
Went to Fashion Beach Festival
Clubbed
Ran 5k and got a colourful body at the end of the day
Birthday parties

Did so many things omg cannot possibly finish blogging and tbh I'm still thinking if I should blog about them cause I don't really have any photos lol. 

The giveaway ended btw, only one person joined so special shout out to kelly! ♡♡♡
I shall go prepare my next post now kkk 
Stay tuned and guess which one I'm gonna be posting about (;

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment