Jan 29, 2014

2 days



I iz cute or not? First time drawing brows by myself!

2 more days!

I don't know if I should even be eggcited for Chinese New Year earlier this afternoon as I received a terrible news of lesson starting at 10 freaking am on my precious Monday. Sometimes I do wish I had a hometown to go back to, then I can make excuses of not being able to go home on time. (oops, kids, please don't learn from me) But then I decided I should enjoy myself and not think about lessons. I mean, it's the new year. I should be allowed to have fun not not feel guilty about not doing my work right? Right? Right? Heh. Self comforting not working. I'm still freaking out. Ii have loads to do, so little time. And I'm wasting my time on the computer. I have totally zero mood to measure my room and draw that stupid floorplan for COLOUR STUDIES. wth seriously...... And the new studio work (final, he promised) is the biggest bitch of all. 2 floorplans, 7 elevation, a rendered a4 sized charter drawing, furniture (own made, with cardboard, mind you) to put inside that weird structure that I just made that has no floor or ceiling and he said it's good AND a 2 minutes video of us presenting our work. FML TTM. Bye, world.

Ok, just kidding. This should be passed up on 14th Feb which is valentines day. OMG Sad enough that I have no valentine, I'm freaking spending valentine's day with studio work!!!!! Kill me please. NOW.

Ugh, kay enough of ranting. I'm dead beat right now. I'm going off to a better place. My bed. Bye!

Oh, right. Before I forget/never post anything,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! MAY GOD BLESS YOUR NEW YEAR WITH A LOT OF ANGPAO AND GOOD HEALTH AND NOT GET TOO DRUNK AND EAT A LOT BUT DONT GET TOO FAT (wouldnt be fair to not get fat at all right? :p) AND ALSO HAVE NICE SLEEP AND NOT DISTURBED BY FIREWORKS AND UHM ALSO FOR THOSE WHO GAMBLE PLS AGAK A BIT AND DONT LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY YAH. #teamnogambling

I really need my bed already, my back is aching from sitting at the comp for too long.
Ciaos!
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment