Jan 3, 2014

15 Questions - and Answers, of course


1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
Girl Girl / Mei Mei
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
According to a friend of mine, I have a lot of weird habits hahaha, but right now I can only think of one and that is imitating what other people says in their voice. Oh, I tend to clean the table after I eat especially when I'm outside, weird because I don't really do that at home.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I really hate furry thing. Especially furry animals. And I'm afraid of animals/insects that flies. Unless they are dead.
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast & belt out when you’re alone?
I actually like rap songs like nicki minaj - I Am Your Leader. And also the whole of the Step Up movies's sound tracks. My current fav songs are Roar by Katy Perry (omg I love her) and This is the life - My name is Kay.
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
I really really really hate it when people spit or throw rubbish on the road or anywhere. People who smokes around me annoys me as well. I mean, for goodness sake, you like to smoke right? Please put a plastic bag over your head and get lung cancer yourself. Thank you very much!
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
Rubbing my fingers and wrists and touching my ear, I guess.
 7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Single bed! My future husband shall be someone who slept on single bed before we get married because I really don't wanna get squashed by him (because he got used to having a big bed all to himself)
 8. What was your first stuffed animal & it’s name?
A kangaroo I think haha, I don't remember its name, I mean, I was only a few months old when I got it from someone.
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I don't ever remember the name. I'll only remember it when I see it hahaha. Chocolate Java Chips Frappuchino something. No whip cream.
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Eat cheap food because in the end it all flushes into the toilet.
 11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from the water cause I'm absolutely terrified of water splashing onto my face.
12. Do you have any weird body skills?
No, I'm normal like that.
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that is ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
MCD fries and vanilla sundae cone. LOVE. (shit i feel like eating happy meal now)
 14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Oh My God, like, seriously...
15. Time to sleep!! What are you actually wearing?
Shorts and T-shirt or a night gown from pasar malam hahaha

That's all. haha, I figured that if next time I don't have much to say or don't have time to blog a proper post, I'll be blogging about these kind of questions! It that okay for you all? (:

OH BTW, I made a carousell account (carousell.co/felindabling) selling my preloved item, if you all like, please show some support ya hahaha thanks! Wo ai ni.

bye, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment