Jan 24, 2014

I'm back.

Hello Hello Hello!!!

I know quite a few people had been asking me what happened to my blog. Haha. Don't worry, I haven't just went disappeared in my piles and piles of work. It was just under some minor construction. How do you like my new look for my blog? I say I really like it. this year, for some reason, I don't know why. I fell in love with black and whites. Grunge style. Studs and galaxy and those kinda stuff.

I'm just done my my Autocad work that I dont think anyone would be interested in hahaha. And also, watched Frozen again. With my darling nephew who allowed me to cuddle him for like more than a minute today. Then I also updated my resolutions tab and of course, a long ass & brand new 'about me' section for you all haha. If you are keen, do go and take a look.

I'm gonna sleep. Will try to update here regularly. Heh. I'm such a horrible blogger I really don't think Ii deserve all the reads you all are giving me.

Love!
xx bye (;

No comments:

Post a Comment