Sep 22, 2013

Journey To A Driving License (3)

PART 1
PART 2

Wow. This sure took me a long time. The excuse is that I started school in NYP and I'm too busy to have driving lesson. So now since I'm on sem break like finally, I 'fasterly' called up my driving instructor and book a slot of driving lesson. Actually I left only 1 lesson, pretest, actually test and I'm done. But since I haven't been on the wheel for like 5 months, I forgotten everything about driving and I had to take extra 2 classes :X

The first time after 5 months, I cannot remember how to even start the car wth. I stared at the paddle for a few seconds then I asked, 'erm which is the oil paddle?' to which he scoffed and started nagging (again).



So this is me driving to Perling while he nagged.

HAHAHAHA
NULA KIDDING.



Not so happy also la of course but hmm at least I'm kinda safe. I guess.

 Ok la, I fast forward to the day I had pretest cause others quite normal only. Getting nagged for forgetting which is which, how to do what.... Me, being a little pissed off by his non stop naggings blahblahblahhh..

Anyway, I think I did really well without him on the car telling me/reminding me what to do. Except this once that I got stuck at the 3 point turn section and it was so embarrassing. No one came to help me at all. They all rather wait for me. Thanks ah everyone -.- 5 cars waiting for me sia. Still no one came and offered any help. So I phone called my driving instructor (he was somewhere else) and asked for help. And he laughed at me T^T

After that I had pretest and it was all so sudden that I never had time to even panic wtf. I was given a number to pin on my shirt and then get on a car (newer version kancil that I never drove before) to try out the brakes and gear and everything. Then another guy came up the car and told me to drive road A. I'm like what? Test already? O_O ok lor. And I think I panicked a little when I was reversing cause I never reversed a car from a parking lot before asdffhgjhkl. Anyway, everything went quite ok. I thought I would fail because my car slid down on the slope :X but yay I got 92/100 :D

Now all I have to do is to wait till Monday for the actual test and hopefully I pass, then I'm an official P driving wheee. Like finally ah omg.

-

Test drive mom's car (Alza) in church's parking lot on Sunday. Wah, auto car so easy one ah omg. No need to step oil also can move :O hahaha #suakukia Mom was super tense in the car. And I wasn't even stepping on the oil paddle. The car is literally moving at 0kmh hahahahahaha omg mom. What to do next time when I can really drive out. You'd probably be clenching your fingers at the side. Kidding. Bye.

-

22.9.2013

OMGGGG DRIVING TEST TOMORROW GOD PLEASE LET ME PASS AND EVERYONE PRAY FOR ME OR WISH ME LUCK YA THANK YOU WO LOVE NI HAHAHAHA

-

23.9.2013

WTH. I failed. I'm blaming the car. The brakes. The clutch. The people who blocked my way. And mostly my own stupidity in driving. Wo hen pek chek ): kthxbai

-

8.10.2013

LOOK OUT A NEW DRIVER ON ROAD BABEHHHH (;
I can like, finally drive officially ugh hahahahaha damn excited k :DDD

So I made time to take the test again and thank god I passed. I think i wouldn't be able to pass everything if weren't for me praying so damn hard hahahaha

So this is the end of the journey to a driving license. thanks for reading. really! so now that i can finally drive, hehehehe MOMMMM I NEED YOUR CARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment