Apr 15, 2014

50 Random Qeustions


HELLO EVERYONE, I'm bored.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? 
At home, like every other day ):

2. Who are you in love with? 
Hyukkie baby

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
HAHAHA YES

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? 
Yup! My laptop is a shade of dark pink, my table is pink, my luggage is pink, my polaroid camera is pink, my watch is pink, i have pink hair, my melody is pink, my passport cover is pink, my tissue paper plastics are pink, my mirror is pink etc...

5. When is the last time you went to the mall? 
Saturday

6. Are you wearing socks right now? 
Nope

7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? 
I doubt there's any car worth less than $2,000 (Singapore Dollars??) 

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? 
Never drove out of town before :/

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? 
Yup!

10. Are you hot?
Yes, very, the weather's such a bitch. To think it was raining cats and dogs yesterday.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Vitagen!

12. What are you wearing right now? 
My PJs heh 

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? 
Car wash duhh

14. Last food that you ate? 
Macaroni

15.Where were you last week at this time? 
At home, I suppose.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? 
Yes, I am such a shopaholic I'm going broke sooner or later

17. When is the last time you ran? 
Can't remember

18. What's the last sporting event you watched? 
Can't remember too

19. What is your favorite animal? 
Dogs! Small dogs!

20. Your dream vacation? 
Shopping all day, shopping all night, movie, food, karaoke and more food with fun people. Or a beach vacation with bbq party and lots of food and water activities with a bunch of friends.

21. Last person's house you were in? 
Emily

22. Worst injury you've ever had? 
Uhh uhm a sprain?

23. Have you been in love? 
Yup

24. Do you miss anyone right now? 
Travis T^T

25. Last play you saw?
???

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? 
Pretty pictures? hahaha idk, i dont lure anyone!

27. What are your plans for tonight? 
Pasar malam or buy some stuff

28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment? 
My roommate

29. Next trip you are going to take?
To singapore to prepare to school to start haih sien ttm

30. Ever go to camp? 
Yup

31. Were you an honor roll student in school? 
Nope, never

32. What do you want to know about the future?
Who is my husband, what is my work, will I be rich, will i have kids...

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
If i do, it's be VS

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? 
Nope

35. Where is your best friend? 
Somewhere, idk, am I her keeper?

36. How is your best friend? 
Good, i guess hahaha emily how are you

37. Do you have a tan? 
Nuuuuuu

38. What are you listening to right now? 
EXID - I feel good

39. Do you collect anything? 
Poker cards

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? 
IDK

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? 
Never

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? 
Yes, why not?

43. What does your last text message say? 
haha goodnight

44. Do you like hot sauce? 
Do not

45. Last time you took a shower? 
Just

46. Do you need to do laundry? 
Haih, sadly, yes, after I go back to sg..

47. What is your heritage? 
Hmm, probably an eye for fashion even though im not that good at it.

48. Are you someone's best friend? 
Yes

49. Are you rich? 
I wish

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? 
Sleeping lah


No comments:

Post a Comment