Apr 7, 2014

10

As per usual, my face starts the post hahahahaha hashtag vain


(I love how my nose looks so sharp in this photo hahaha)

1. What’s your favorite animal and why?
Elephants! Cause I think they're cute heh
2. If your life was a piece of artwork, what would it be?
It'll be like piccasso's work *insert iphone smirk emoji here*
3. Why are manhole covers round?
Cause the first person who invented it is a lazy ass who hate calculating the sides to make them equal or not.
4. If you were a tree, which tree would you be?
A money tree $v$ or a tree with sexy curves hahaha
5. What is the most important part of the sandwich?
The bread, duhh.
6. How many close friends do you have?
A handful, who I love dearly.
7. If you were given a free full-page ad in the newspaper and had to sell yourself in six words or less, how would the ad read?
Wife material, I am not lying.LOL JK IDK
8. If you could be any letter in the alphabet, which would you be?
V, or G, in caps. I have no idea why.
9. If you were a part of a bicycle, which would you be?
err uhh this is hard, the err, basket? wtf
10. Can you tell a joke?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment