May 8, 2013

heyyy

A BIG HELLO!!!

I know I haven't been a good blogger this year. So busy recently. If you have been following me on instagram and/or twitter (both @felindabling), you'll know what I've been busy with. If not, *stares*!

Hahaha, nevermind I'm in good mood now so I forgive you. Anyway, i've been busy making house models and tracing ABCs with pencils and pens and now tracing objects.. Also doing projects on architectural buildings and stuff.. 




BUT even though I am very busy, I'm really happy cause I have 3 silly good friends in poly. I still remember being worried of not gonna get any friends but now, I got 3 really close ones and some others generally nice people who I don't think can call my friends cause we never really really talk hehe. but still. Basically most people are nice. Week 4 now & I still feel the urge to wake up at 5.30am every morning to go to school :D

Stayed back in school to do some projects and ended up taking photos on Joy's laptop haha. Show you all some ya. hehehe

Some are really unglam so cannot show. This one really I laugh until got stomach ache and tears. Super long never laughed like that lor. Joy, Xiao Hui & Eunice say first time seeing me laugh like that. LOL














If you were to ask me if I am tired of traveling in and out of singapore everyday, I'd say yes. 
But if you were to ask if I want to change school, my answer would defenitly be a big fat NO!!!

Cause I finally found what I love. I love design school. I love these people who are so much alike with me. The way they think and other stuff. They don't judge me by what I say or how I act. They are real and I just thank God a lot that I have them and gonna have them for the next 3 years.

DISCLAIMER: Not that I hate my secondary school friends horr!

Anyway, we're going to clark quay tomorrow for photography class! Quite excited but too bad Joy will not be joining us as we are not in the same gsm. This stupid girl go choose super boring consumer lifestyle instead of coming to this with us. Now she has to go alone! hahaha. But nevermind, we gott Geradine and Cherrie! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment