May 21, 2013

Mother's Day

I'm sooooo sorry for not posting this post on Mothers Day as promised! I thought I already scheduled it and turns out I did not. It was in drafts all along. SO SORRY TO THOSE WHO WERE WAITING! ): I have a bad memory, please forgive me..

Mothers' Day is a special day dedicated to all mothers on earth. A day where mothers expect to receive extra love and care and maybe some thoughtful little gifts as an appreciation gift. Some people may celebrate by buying some special present for their mothers, some may go out and have a nice meal, some people, like me who are really busy and tight budget (is that even the right word? ok idc.) right now wants to give some stuff to our lovely mommies because we love them so much.


My momma is a lovely lady who I nomu nomu nomu saranghae. She deserves more than what I gave her but for now, thats all I can give and I think she'll appreciate it very much.

TBH (to be honest), this was a super last minutes present cause I have totally forgotten it was Mothers Day that week...

Anw, I dont have photos of the process cause I was doing it secretly and my mom was just downstairs or next door, I dont really remember and I was so afraid of her suddenly coming in and saw what was I doing /.\ but it's really really simple and I guess you all are smart enough to understand without the photos of the process right? (;

  1. Choose the colours that you like or rather, she likes, or even, you think she likes LOL
  2. Cut the A4 pieces into 4 pieces (fold into half and into another half)
  3. Punch 2 holes at the side or top of the paper. 
  4. Write what you love about her. Anything also can! Just random stuff will do. Examples will be shown in the below pictures.
  5. Decorate (optional)
  6. Decorate the front page (:
  7. Using a ribbon or string, tie up the papers together.

And you're done! :D

 Bye! :D

*again, terribly sorry for the delay ):

No comments:

Post a Comment