May 22, 2013

Room

Hello lovelies!

If you are following me on Instagram and/or Twitter (both @felindabling) and/or if you are my friend on Facebook, you must know that I went room hunting in Singapore last Saturday.

The news is, Yes. I found the perfect room for me & my roommate (and classmate). Her name is Ming Fang and she goes to the same church as me (coincident no?!!!). Nope, I'm not telling you where I'm staying cause I dont want my private life to be interfered. hehehe, only my close friends will know! (:

Anw, my landlord is an old couple and their house is biggggg (considered big in Singapore cause their land is small). They have a big living room and 3 bedrooms. Imagine. Big? Haha. I'm moving this coming Saturday. I'm quite excited about this cause I can finally not wake up so damn early for school TvT. wake up for 5.30am for a 9am class ahh. Now I can wake up at 7.45am or even 8am :'D So happy but as the same time, I'm worried that I will be homesick. Well even if so, I can still go home anything though hahaha :p kidding, i'll be wasting money.

Before I go, here is a picture of my face in case you forgot.


And Miss Sunflower cause I was looking for a nice old photo of me (I look fulgy & cui right now fml) and I found this and I suddenly miss her and my secondary school friends. OH I saw honey that day, bee is coming back from KL soon! Was hoping to meet her but I need to move to Sg :/ next time lahh since she said she'll be coming back every month (siao!)

xx.
PS: follow me on Twitter for more regular updates and Instagram for my OOTD as well as my almost daily life and mood! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment