Jun 2, 2013

crazy kpop fangirl is crazy

HELLO HELLO !!!

I haven't been fangirling for so long sia! hahaha probably because my friends who likes kpop in poly are not in the same fandom as me T_T nevermind, at least got a few kpoppers hehehe

Ok so it's Sunday & I'm at home in JB & decided to go on youtube... Fan girls will know what will happen when you go on youtube LOL endless clicks on music videos, funny videos, trolling videos, sneezing videos, laughing videos, fancams, etc...

And then I finally went & watch Wolf by EXO & omf I fell in love with EXO once again....
Oh Kai, Oh Kris, Oh Chen....

KAIIIIII

CHENNNNN

KRISSSSS

And then I found this mega adorbs video of Kai Chen and Kris (sorry, not focusing on others at all) I watched 3 times to focus on each one of them and I almost died watching Kai wts.



if you haven't watch Wolf yet...



WHY HAVEN'T THEY FREAKING HAVE TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM!!!

-----

OH YAAAAA CL came out with a brand new MV & I am so addicted!!!


CL jiu shi CL haih. dem legs, dem swag.
OH HI GD

-----

Ok don't worry I haven't forgot about Lee Hyukjae or Kim Keybum
but today is not about them eventhough i still nomu nomu nomu love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment