I'm back, thanks to all the lovely comments you all have given me. I'm really really glad that quite a few of you replied me *cried a bucket of tears* I cannot blog a nice post now cause I'm just doing a quicky in between assignments. 2.30am already, I just wanna finish up, submit and sleep. Just wanna let ya'll know that I really love all the lovely comments you all gave and as promised, more than 8 comments and I'll be back *sings in 2pm voices* I know you all read caue I have views, but please please please, do leave a footprint somewhere letting me know that I'm not alone. I'm really quite insecure okay ):
BTW, submission week so life is quite hectic. Someone had told me off on askfm saying I've been bullshitting about being busy. If you're that someone and you see this, the words in red below are for you.
Tell us 5 things that many do not know about the life of a designer
(You don’t get too much sleep because your mind is always working and being imaginative)
- We’re sometimes sensitive (even those who don’t want to admit it are)
- We’re very isolated people. We’re loners haha
- Sometimes we’re shy but when we warm up you’d want to wish we were shy again
- We’re extremely passionate people of course *wink*
- And we’re sexy?? Lol just kidding…
- David, Designer/Creative Director of Joyrich.
be back soon, I promise.